FISHER MINUTE MOUNT 2 - XV 2 SERIES SNOW PLOW
Available in 7½’, 8½’ and 9½’ widths in stainless steel or 8½’ and 9½’ widths in powder-coated steel, the XV2™ V-plow blades soar from a 31” center height up to 39” at the outer edge on the 9’6” models. So whether you’re busting through the big drifts, carrying and stacking, or windrowing wide areas, these wings give you all the carrying capacity and snow rolling performance you need to get the job done fast.
The XV2™ provides the proven structural features that FISHER® owners have come to expect, and so much more.
- Exclusive X-Bracing | Four vertical ribs plus eight x-bracing ribs provide diagonal reinforcement across the entire back of blade for superior structural rigidity
- Stronger Center Hinge | With three connection points for added strength
- Larger Center Hinge Pin | 1¼“ diameter heat-treated steel for more durability
- Bigger Lift Ram | 1¾“ diameter cylinder for more lifting power
- Improved T-Frame Design | For additional strength
InstaLock double-acting cylinders are standard on the XV2™ allowing the operator to lock the wings together to use the V-plow in straight blade mode, with single button control. Double-acting cylinders also hold the wings firmly in place, for clean, efficient back dragging.
The steel top center gap cover and formed cutting edges reduce snow leakage in all blade positions